3. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication): Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
Papers Acceptance Requirements The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
1. The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented.
2. Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere (although expanded versions of conference publications are eligible for submission).
3. Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
4. Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
5. The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in Standard English.
6. Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included.
Reviewing Process 1. All manuscripts will be single-blind peer-reviewed and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to authors and they may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
Review Criteria for Conference Papers:
 Clarity and Conciseness:
Is the paper clearly and concisely written?
Are the key points written clearly, accurately reflecting the main points of the paper?
Validity and Methodology:
Are the interpretations and conclusions supported by the evidence presented?
Are the assumptions valid, the methodology sound, and the evidence adequate?
Do the conclusions logically follow from the presented evidence?
Context and Referencing:
Does the paper put the reported progress in the context of existing published work?
Is there adequate referencing and introductory discussion?
Coherence and Understandability:
Are all parts of the text, references, graphics, and tables necessary for understanding the new results and main points?
Are the graphics and tables clear, and do their captions provide self-explanatory information?
Conclusions and Impacts:
Are the conclusions and potential impacts of the paper clear?
Does the title adequately represent the content of the paper?
Does the abstract clearly and concisely summarize the paper and state the main results?
Can the abstract and main body of the paper each stand alone?
Plagiarism Policy The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal.
If the author is present at SEGRE2024 and makes a report, his/her paper will be published in a conference proceedings. If Authors fail to do that, their papers will be excluded from the proceeding.